- Head to Cashbackmonitor.com and search for Raise.com (the best cash back offers for Raise.com can be found on Splender, Lucky Rewards, Simply Best Coupons & Citi Bonus Cash Center)
- Sign up for one of those cash back sites (I recommend Splender — but you can choose the one you like).
- Click through from Splender to Raise for 2% cash back on your Raise purchase (cash back from Raise is limited to the first $1,000 of gift cards you buy across all cash back sites).
- Find the Hotels.com gift certificates on Raise and choose the amount you want (the cards should be available for 2.3% to 2.5% off).
- At check out enter promo code TAKE5 for 5% off your purchase (2% cash back from Splender, 2.3% off on the Hotels.com gift cards & 5% off at checkout for a total of around 9.3% off).
Other offers on Hotels.com Gift Cards
Hotels.com gift cards are available on eBay almost all of the time. For the most part they are not discounted. I have seen eBay offer Hotels.com gift cards for 10% occasionally and 15% off once (last December for a few days). Remember, if you sign up for the eBay bucks program you get at least 2% off gift card purchases every day (not including eBay.com gift cards). eBay also offers special discounts to eBay bucks members from time to time (usually 6%, 8% or 10% off). Additionally, you can almost always get between 1.5% to 4% on eBay.com gift cards. So you can get at least 3.5% back on Hotels.com gift cards pretty much anytime you want (an additional 2% off if you make your eBay purchase through Splender). This makes eBay an outstanding place to buy gift cards.
More Information on Gift Cards
Check out my other great gift card articles for more information. Save Big Money on Discounted Gift Cards, Don’t Buy Another Gift Cards Until You Read This, Vegas.com 10% Off Gift Cards, Eddie Merlot $100 Gift Cards from $40.