Who needs to exchange a timeshare through RCI? Right now you can save the RCI exchange fees and rent a one bedroom villa at the Wyndham Cypress Palms in Orlando (with a 96% Guest Satisfaction rate on Expedia) or the Grand Lake Resort in Kissimee from $310 for the week (including a $75 Skyauction.com gift certificate). Just look for the Home & Away special on Skyauction.com. If that special is too complicated for you, then check out the following outstanding Orlando timeshare rental deals.
Forget the RCI Timeshare Exchange–Let Me Show You How to Score the Best Orlando Timeshare Rental Deals
Here are some great timeshare rental deals currently available in the Orlando area:
- A one bedroom villa at the Sheraton Vistana Resort in Lake Buena Vista (rated 4.4 Excellent on Expedia) for $399 a week on Skyauction;
- A one bedroom villa at the Sheraton Vistana Villages in Orlando (rated 4.4 Excellent on Expedia) from $338 a week on Skyauction (December 5, 2015);
- A one bedroom villa at the Wyndham Cypress Palms in Kissimee (rated 4.4 Excellent on Expedia) for $399 a week on Skyauction;
- A one bedroom villa at the Summer Bay Resort in Kissimee (rated 3.9 Good on Expedia) from $300 a week on Skyauction;
- A one bedroom villa at the Wyndham Bonnet Creek Resort (rated 4.2 Very Good on Expedia) from $50 a night on Redweek.com; and
- A studio unit at the Disney Boardwalk Villas (rated 4.3 Excellent on Expedia) for $150 a night on Redweek.com; and
- A one bedroom villa at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort (rated 4.4 Excellent on Expedia) from $123 a night on Ebay.com.
Check out my Guide to Timeshare Rentals and Beat Your RCI Timeshare Exchange Price Every Time
If you want to consistently get the best timeshare rental deals check out my Eight Rules to Help You Get the Best Timeshare Rental Deals. The guide lays out everything you need to know to score a great deals on timeshare rentals. Leave a comment or shoot me an email if you have any questions about timeshare rentals.
A Few Words About Skyauction
A couple of though about using Skyauction: (a) pay attention to make sure there are no surcharges for your dates, (b) I don’t consider these “auctions” in the traditional sense–so don’t start bidding like a madman (feel free to bid things up a shekel or two just don’t go crazy) , (c) if you miss the current auction there should be another one just around the corner, and (d) use the “Autobid” feature on Skyauction conservatively. You can always rebid later.
Please be advised that some of the links in this article are “affiliate links” which may (heaven forbid) entitle Traveldealalert, Inc. to earn a commission on any sales generated by readers who click through and make a purchase. Also be advised the Traveldealalert.com will not publish any article (or favorably mention any website) unless the Editor-in-Chief believes that readers are getting the best possible deal. FYI I’m not going to sell out my readers for a few lousy shekels from “affiliates.” On the other hand, if your going to Hotwire a hotel or use Skyauction.com, Vegas.com or Expedia I would greatly appreciate you going through the links on our website. God forbid I make a couple of nickels on this thing. Please consult our Disclaimer and Advertising Disclosure