FIVE GREAT ORLANDO NIGHTLIFE SPOTS NEAR DISNEY
- ROCCO’S TACOS, 7468 W. Sand Lake Road, Orlando. This is my favorite night life spot in Orlando. This place has an outstanding Taco Tuesday. We are talking $14.99 all you can eat tacos, $15 margarita pitchers and $5 Cabo Wabo drinks and shots. I don’t know if it’s the specials or the free drinks for ladies who dance on the bar, but the place is a bevy of activity and a hot spot for beautiful women. The tacos are great, the guacamole is outstanding and the natives are friendly. So if you get tired of G rated, Disney oriented activity head over to Rocco’s Tacos for a great night of adult fun.
- VINES GRILLE AND WINE BAR, 7533 W. Sand Lake Road, Orlando. This place is the cool neighbor of Rocco’s Tacos. The nicely decorated restaurant serves prime beef and seafood. I can tell you that the food looks great…but I have never actually had dinner here. The bar (and outdoor patio) are so much fun we have never actually made it into the dining room. The Kobe sliders during happy hour are great and the drinks (Knob Creek on the rocks for me) are generous. They usually have a wonderful live jazz band and the servers are efficient and engaging. Vines is a really nice place to spend an evening with some old friends—and a great place to meet some new ones.
- OCEAN PRIME, 7339 W. Sand Lake Road, Orlando. This a beautifully upscale restaurant in the Sand Lake Road area near Vines and Rocco’s Tacos They have a great happy hour in the Blu Lounge from 5-7 p.m. featuring $6 cocktails, $6 wines and $6 to $10 appetizers (try the Bacon Bleu Cheese Kobe sliders). This is a great place to bring a date or find a new one.
- RAGLAND ROAD IRISH PUB, 1640 E. Buena Vista Drive, Lake Buena Vista. This is one of the few decent places on the Disney property for a single person to grab a drink. Located in Downtown Disney, Ragland Road serves impressive Irish fare in an extra-large version of an Irish pub. You might come for the food but you will fall in love with the outstanding Ragland Road dancers. This impressive group of young people skillfully performs the native dances of Ireland while you dine on Bangers & Booz or Kevin’s Heavenly Ham. They also have nightly performances by an authentic Irish band. The dining room vibe is definitely Disney, but the main bar area (near the entrance) is adult oriented and a great place to grab a drink and meet a lass or two.
- JELLYROLLS, Disney Boardwalk, Lake Buena Vista. Jellyrolls is a 21+ dueling piano bar on the Disney Boardwalk Bring some singles if you want to sing along to your favorite classic rock and roll tunes played by the wildly talented staff. The cover charge is $12 and drinks aren’t cheap, but the place is a lot of fun and one of the few adult oriented entertainment options on the Disney property.
(Visited 147 times, 1 visits today)