Astronomical Deals is the current Virgin America airfare sale. The deals are semi-Astronomical, but you have to act fast the sale expires tomorrow at midnight (January 7th).
Virgin America Airfare Sale
Virgin America is a wonderful airline that goes the extra mile for its customers. Skytrax rates Virgin America a 4 star airline and the Wall Street Journal’s Middle Seat column rated Virgin America #2 in its 2014 airline operations review (with the fewest canceled flights, fewest mishandled bags and fewest people bumped).
Virgin America Airfare Sale — Great Deals to the US and Mexico
- Chicago to Los Angeles $96 each way
- Chicago to San Francisco $106 each way
- San Francisco to Maui $196 each way
- San Francisco to Honolulu $196 each way
- San Francisco to Las Vegas $56 each way
- San Francisco to Cancun $186 each way
- San Francisco to Cabo San Lucas $149 each way
- San Francisco to Puerto Vallarta $165 each way
- Los Angeles to Seattle $79 each way
- Los Angeles to Cancun $169 each way
- New York (JFK) to Los Angeles $156 each way
- New York (JFK) to San Francisco $146 each way
- New York (JFK) to Las Vegas $146 each way
- Dallas (Love) to Las Vegas $96 each way
- Dallas (Love) to Los Angeles $106 each way
- Dallas (Love) to San Francisco $106 each way
You must book travel by January 7, 2016, and travel between January 19, 2016 (in some markets travel begins January 26th), and March 2, 2016. These fares require either a 14 day or 21 day advance purchase. Changes to the reservations are allowed for a $100 or $150 per guest fee (depending on the route) plus any increase in fare, if applicable. Guests who no-show without a change or cancellation prior to the scheduled departure time will forfeit the amount of their fare. In addition, any future flights booked on the same reservation will also be canceled and the fare will be forfeited. Reservations made through the Virgin America call center will be assessed a $20 per guest fee.
So hurry up and grab a great deal before this Virgin America airfare sale expires.